Friday, May 14, 2010

Is HAPPY HORSE a Red Horse product?

Every time I have a customer looking for a 'Happy Horse' I couldn't help but laugh thinking people had to one too much Red Horse drinks until I saw this blog about the "legendary" beverage. Looking at the picture, you could definitely see why it's called a 'happy horse.' But take a second look, it looks nowhere near its original counter part: the horse image, the circular mark around the horse, the "Red Horse Beer" logo - it looks more and more like a fake beer. It begs the question now, "Doe San Miguel know about this and if so, are they authorizing it?" People swear that there's one happy horse bottle in a case of Red Horse Mucho (6 bottles) and they say this is 'special' because its alcohol content is higher. An urban legend that is shrouded by a mystery. I haven't seen one myself.

Posted via web from Cooling Station Beverage Store

No comments: