Sunday, April 18, 2010

He restores my soul

Psalm 23 came to mind while praying this morning at work and that passage, "he restores my soul" provided me that picture of God filling my near empty pitcher of water. The effect of water to my body can be described in one way - it refreshes me. That's the effect of this verse to me and I feel that me week is ready to go despite the numerous work and activities I had to attend last week.

Are you lacking in confidence this week? Do you have a report to present? Are you worried about the outcome of your proposal or report? Are you tired of doing the same old routine? Are you frustrated with a co-worker and are running out of options to address this concern? No matter how heavy your problem might be - remember that God is the only one you can rest on and rely the outcome of whatever fear you may be carrying. You may not have tried relying on God at any point in your life but you need to believe that you can receive it like when you were a child and can only rely on your parents for the provision you were expecting from them.

Like your parent/s, he/she/they are like God who loves you and have no other desire but to help you get through problems with life. That extra push is the restoration you believe so you can definitely be ready to face any challenges life has to offer - big or small.

Posted via email from Born 1973

No comments: